It’s almost turkey day up here in Canada, and after last week’s awfulness I thought I’d take the opportunity to list some of the things I’m thankful for (in no particular order):
- my family’s safety and health
- my awesome, supportive husband, without whom I couldn’t be an almost-full-time writer
- having a book published
- my fabulous agent, Brianne Johnson
- my critique partners who continue to push me to be my best
- my wonderful support network (Hi, Facebotters!)
- getting my YA finally finished and sending it to Bri (yay! *insert Muppet flail here*)
- having a quiet, happy place nearby where I can walk and relax and see incredible animals like this guy
It’s been a rough couple of weeks, but I’m pulling myself back together, and I’m also thankful to be feeling a bit more like normal again.
What are you thankful for? Tell me about it in the comments.